Happy First Birthday K. I love this age! They are growing and leaning so much yet they don't get into too much trouble :) Our little girl is such a joy, and delight. I have loved every second of her. So Today we are blessed to celebrate her birth. K (Gracie) you have brought nothing but hope, light, and love into our lives. We love you and couldn't imagine our lives without you.
Oh, what a darling little girl! I remember coming to see you in the hospital and Collete and David running up and down the halls with Tim. The memories...
We miss you guys! I really wanted to come over to your house tonight and just hang out.
7 comments:
Can you believe it's been a year already!? We're gearing up for Aile's first next month, too!
Wow! I can't believe she's 1 already. That went by fast. She is a beautiful baby/girl!
Oh, what a darling little girl! I remember coming to see you in the hospital and Collete and David running up and down the halls with Tim. The memories...
We miss you guys! I really wanted to come over to your house tonight and just hang out.
she is so adorable. Happy Birthday K!
Wow! I had no idea she could be that old already. Those cheeks! I just want to squeeze them. We miss you all. Happy Birthday K.
happy 1st birthday K!
when you move to NYC for the summer I will give you your gift (as that is how long it would take me to mail to you anyway.
She is just too cute for words. I wish I could have been there for the party.
Post a Comment