A summary of some activities this week:
Lots of park outings (Central and Riverside)
Lots of park outings (Central and Riverside)
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
Dealing with a clogged tub
Top of the Rock (observation deck from Rockefeller Center)
American Girl Doll Store
Grant's Tomb
Belvedere Castle/Turtle Pond in Central Park
Being cussed out by a mean/possibly crazy bicycler (moments that make me dislike living here)
Walking to Harlem to find cheaper groceries
Natural History Museum
Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge
Intrepid Sea/Air Museum
We also enjoyed having T's sister J and her boyfriend M join us on Wednesday. J went home and M continued his stay until Sunday. It was fun having company and hopefully they felt the same.
Dealing with a clogged tub
Top of the Rock (observation deck from Rockefeller Center)
American Girl Doll Store
Grant's Tomb
Belvedere Castle/Turtle Pond in Central Park
Being cussed out by a mean/possibly crazy bicycler (moments that make me dislike living here)
Walking to Harlem to find cheaper groceries
Natural History Museum
Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge
Intrepid Sea/Air Museum
We also enjoyed having T's sister J and her boyfriend M join us on Wednesday. J went home and M continued his stay until Sunday. It was fun having company and hopefully they felt the same.
Bubble fun in Central Park
M and Gracie in the Natural History Museum (being eaten by a giant clam)
Belvedere Castle in the Park
A statue very close to our house, Letty always wants to climb on it
Before we headed across the bridge from the Brooklyn side
From the Brooklyn Bridge T in front of his building (it's hard to see but it is the one in the middle with the green pyramid top)
USS Intrepid - Air and Sea musuem
On the Intrepid. I also found this Phil and Teds stroller for an amazing deal on craigslist. I figure I can either sell it when we leave or bring it back with us. It will be used a lot for the rougher terrain in the parks.
A saw a lady with twins do this so I tried it out
6 comments:
Seriously so FUN! I totally wish I was you right now. Looks like your living it up for the summer :).
Fun week! It makes us miss NYC to look at all your pics. Take a walk down Bleeker Street in Soho for me. One place I always wanted to go to, but didn't.
Fun times. The story about the cookies is hilarious!
Oh green with jealousy - you got the dream stroller - may it bring you much happiness : ) Looks like lots of fun and I love Kendra the clepto - I though maybe you had grabbed the wrong stroller. A misses Colette - every picture she says, I want to go see her!
Oh my! You have done SO MUCH in a week!! I hope you are enjoying it--despite the conveniences that you trade for all the excitement! Miss you guys!
I love all of the pictures, the kids are so cute and everything looks so fun. I am glad you are taking advantage of all of the siteseeing!
Post a Comment