After trying to see a movie being filmed (no luck) we visited this fountain by the Plaza. We also went to a park and had a missing Letty scare so were happy to return home.
The splash park behind the Natural History Museum. Gracie actually enjoyed herself here.
Letty and here dear friend Madeline. Gracie is looking so grown up.
A New York black and white cookie from Juniors in Times Square. Not worth the calories but now we know. Although Juniors is an amazing place for cheesecake.
We had a girls night out at Crepes on Columbus. Wow, so yummy and rich. I had Nutella and dark chocolate.
This is for you Grandma. This is the BEST bakery we have been to. We went to Brooklyn on Saturday and visited some potential living areas, and found the above little gem!
Letty enjoying her cat cookie.

A rustic pie and red velvet cupcake. Good thing we walked a lot that day.
A rustic pie and red velvet cupcake. Good thing we walked a lot that day.
Also in Brooklyn is the New York City Transit Museum. It is located in an old subway stop so you enter like you would a station. It was very hands on and great for kids. The bottom platform was lined with old subway cars you could walk through that were still papered with advertisements. There were also buses to play on and a variety of turn styles.
Saturday night we had BYOD (bring your own dinner) with the Harrison's and Monica and I enjoyed going to see Harry Potter. It was so funny because someone in front of us let out a huge snore... (I guess it was a later showing).
Some other activities this week were getting to babysit for Alyssa while they went to Wicked, so fun. We took a long walk on Wednesday, I think it was about 90 blocks. And Thursday we ventured out to a park behind Grant's Tomb. The park had a dolphin theme but we will not be returning (sand and water just don't mix).
2 comments:
NYC sounds so amazing! Or at least you make it sound so.
Gracie is so cute and I can't believe how grown up she is!
So r looking for permanent living in Brooklyn? How are the neighborhoods there?
R u liking your new lives in NYC?
I love hearing about all the tourist attractions in NYC!
Tell Colette Happy Birthday for us! I am so glad you guys are having so much fun! Thanks for keeping us updated.
Post a Comment