Sunday, August 9, 2009

Farewell Big Apple!!

Wow, I can't believe our summer here has come to an end. We have had a great summer full of memories and experiences. We have been so grateful for the Harrison's and appreciative of how having friends close by has made our experience here so awesome.

Before I get too ahead of myself I have to say that we had a great trip to D.C. last weekend to visit cousins. Thanks Nikki and Lory and Elyse and Rick. We had such a great time visiting and staying with you.

We had our last date on Wednesday and walked around the village so T could see more of the city at night. Thursday was T's last day of work, yeah! Friday we went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art - such an awesome museum. I got to see some my favorite impressionists and T got to see his favorite Renaissance painters.

Saturday we had Nate come visit us. It was really great to see him. He came with us to the Natural History Museum, Central Park, St John the Divine Cathedral, and had yummy Pinkberry yogurt. Turtle Pond


Belvedere CastleA little Daddy Daughter timeRing around the Rosies... after dinner with the Harrison's.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well we are glad you are coming home, though I am sure you will have very fond memories of such a fun summer. AND I can not believe how much Gracie has changed!

Celeste said...

Where are you guys going now?