





We enjoyed an evening of bowling with some fellow MBAers on Monday night. I enjoy bowling with T-man since it is one of the few things I usually beat him at (31 points this game, but I'm not bragging).



A few minutes later she looked like this.
Last weekend we joined family to celebrate Grandma W. birthday, so fun. It was followed by a play starring a cousin, she did awesome!
The last couple of weeks have been a little hum drum. School and doing the things that make life run smoothly. Last night we took the kids to play at the mall and followed it by a trip to the Temple at night to see the water fountains. It was a good time.
Letty excitedly went up to the fountain to feel the water and didn't see the crevice on the lower fountain and stuck part of her arm in it. She was a little sad (she saw this pictures and didn't want me to put it in, how is she big enough to care?) I told her sad moments are a part of life to.
A few minutes later she looked like this.
7 comments:
I LOVE those pics. You will have to bring some for us for Christmas. Thanks for keeping us updated in your life. The girls are just too cute.
Beautiful fam pics :) YOur girls are so adorable :)
Thanks for sharing your darling pictures. I am so excited to see the real version in a few weeks!
Wonderful family photos! I love the location and you look especially beautiful Shar!
LOVE the new family photos!!!!!!
Those pictures are awesome. I love the outfits you chose. How were you worried? Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
P.S. Lilly is very concerned about why Letty is crying in that picture.
Post a Comment