Enjoying one of many delicious meals.
Grandpa and his girls.
A friendly game of Thanksgiving day football.
Loving the Arizona weather... fun yard games (red rover, fruit basket upset, missionary tag)
Letty's dentist had a complimentary party at the ice rink. I was surprised Gracie sat with Santa.

First time on ice skates.

One of her FAVORITE things to do.

Our first snow fall came this morning.



First time on ice skates.
One of her FAVORITE things to do.
Our first snow fall came this morning.
2 comments:
Such cute pictures! I'm so glad that you were all able to go down to Phoenix and spend Thanksgiving together. How fun! I love the pics in the snow. Your girls are beyond cute!!
oh snow!! We love snow! I am glad it was worth drive - we definitely think it was, but we didn't have to make that drive. We had so much fun! We are excited to see you again soon!
Post a Comment