On the topic of our big migration this summer... After many hours of painstaking thought and conversation (no rock was left unturned)we had decided that New Jersey (Summit area) will be our home residence. It basically came down to schools and much cheaper housing. I had been talking to a friend who lives in the city and the school situation there is complicated and stressful plus I missed some testing deadlines back a month or two. We are excited about this decision and feel it is the best thing for our family. T-man will have a commute of 50-60 min. each way but at least he can sit down and work on the way in and out (unlike the standing room only on the subway). We will be open for visitors and would love any and all of you to come and stay with us.
7 comments:
This is Lainey and the girls. We are glad you have a fish like ours! Welcome Bubbles! Glad to here the update on New Jersey... commutes are a pain, but you do what you have to do.
What a fun pet! What a relief to know where you are going to be living! Happy Home Hunting!
Great choice in pet and cute name. He will be well cared for; letty was so good to feed the fish here.
It is nice to have your search narrowed down! A sitting commute is certainly better than a standing one for using the time well.
Of course we are SOO happy about this news!!! Yay!! This will be so fun!! Do you know when you are moving?
yaaaaay new jersey. i'll happily come visit you in the burbs :)
i love that letty has fish named bubbles. that is adorable.
I am so excited for you. It will be a great chapter in your lives. I am a bit jealous, but I think I will get over it.:)
Hey I saw you had a blog on your fb page. I am not sure which you check more often but if you guys are still looking for places to live let me suggest Edgewater NJ. We love it. We are so close to the city, but it's not crazy at all. Great schools. And beautiful views of the Hudson and the NYC skyline...I just had to put a plug in for Edgewater in case you were still deciding lol! If you are interested let me know and I will tell you all about all he great things we have here. Oh yeah and it is even more affordable that Summit (or it least it was when we were looking for housing).
Post a Comment