Gracie has been climbing in and out of her crib for a while. She seemed to have figured it out but then stopped doing it for a time. After a night of her staying up until 10 climbing out we decided it was time to take the side off, as to prevent an injury. So here we go! Entering the world of in and out, up and down, and the FREEDOM to roam the house, ahhhh let the fun begin!
4 comments:
oh oh. good luck!
That's always a tricky transition. We tried it already with Tater, but he's in his porta crib for now. I'm sure she is loving it.
I feel your pain. It is always a little sad on a couple of levels when they are no longer in their full crib. My prayers are with you sis.:)
oh my goodness. She is so mature and curly headed looking in that big girl bed of her. And it looks a lot like the one in Peter pan... I always loved that bed.
Post a Comment