Sunday, May 27, 2012

our little entrepreneurs

Letty has been asking to have a lemonade stand... and since we weren't really enthusiastic about it  so she and her dad came up with growing tomato plants instead.  After purchasing some seeds from the pound store they were planted and she dutifully took care of them, naming them and all (sprout, leafy tiny etc.).  She was so excited to go out on the street and sell her plants.  After an hour and a half she was sold out and very excited!  T-man then had fun teaching her about business fundamentals of costs and profits etc.  I'm wondering what she is going to want to sell next?





3 comments:

Windybrook Spinner said...

Brilliant idea! Chugs is always trying to sell things too. While we were camping he was trying to sell us sticks. =)

Julia said...

Hey Shar, I always read your updates. Sorry I don't always comment. Thanks for you sweet note!

Jazzy said...

SOOOOO much better than lemonade! :) And SOO cute! How fun.