Sunday, April 20, 2014

Going on's in March

some helpers in the kitchen
Letty really wanted to make a special dinner for T and I and use a recipe she learned at activity days.  She did a great job and insisted we eat outside alone.  T helped her with a few things where assistance was needed.  Letty, always a party planner.

Babies first haircut.  Daddy insisted it was too long.
Just having a pretend campfire probably hoping someone would show up with marshmallows, poor girls no such luck :)


He loves to look outside.  He goes crazy if his sisters are out there and he is stuck inside.

2 comments:

Chriss said...

Gorgeous kids Shar.

Ryan P Giles said...

I have LOVED catching up with your family adventures. Everyone is getting so big - yet, at the same time I can still see them as I remember them a few years ago :) Baby S is so, so cute! I just wish we were still sharing adventures together...keep up the great work!!