Letty! Just like her dad she is lucky. At our Halloween party they had a "guess the candy jar" game and she told T-man what she wanted to put down. I think he told her to go a little higher after her first guess but left it at that, so 250 pieces of candy later (on top of Halloween candy) YIKES! She was so excited. (I never win anything) some people have all the luck.
3 comments:
She is adorable! How fun, looks like you guys are doing good. I bet it's nice to live closer to family. Wish we did.
love the picture. what a fun night!
I had Kristi send me some darling pictures of Letty and Kendra in their Halloween costumes after she was telling me about them yesterday! So cute! I miss you guys! Thanks for updating your blog so regularly and the great writing. I love hearing about what's going on. Miss you bunches, Emily
Post a Comment