Yesterday we hiked the Y. Sorry Lainey and Fisher we wanted to go with you (we still can) but we saw an opportunity and made a last minute decision to take it. Props to Letty who hiked the whole way up which earned her frozen yogurt afterwards. I carried Kendra up and down so props to me j/k. I realized part way up that T-man wasn't going to carry Letty so we should have switched but oh well, it intensified my workout. The view was beautiful, especially with all of the fall colors. T-man and I realized we had never hiked it since getting married. So here we are over 6 years later doing it as a family. The hike is about 1000 ft up and 2.5 miles round trip. It's really not that bad but kids seem to make a short hike seem like an over nighter :)
BEFORE DURINGAFTER Other highlights this week: joining family at Gardner Village and having dinner afterwards. Its fun being close enough to do family home evenings together sometimes.
4 comments:
oh that is fun!!! good for you guys, It took me forever to fiqureout what the Y was. LOL I miss you guys!
for some reason, reading that blog made me miss utah. lol whoah
what a fun hike.:) I really know what you mean with the hike with kids.
I love it!! I only wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment