These are some Singapore pics they are also the ones that got sent out in the Picasa Album: Picasa Web Albums - Sharla - Singapore
While he was gone I was camera-less and therefore cannot show you all of the "fun" things I did while he was away. We attended an MBA talent show and BYU basketball game with some SIL's and their significance's. I took the girls to church ALONE; I will think long and hard about doing that one again! We also played at the mall and playground.
My MIL came down and stayed with us for a few days which was very helpful. We went up to SLC to stay with my SIL and her family. It was tons fun and lots of cousin play time.
T-man has less than a month of school left so it will be crazy times for him as far as the work load goes. We have yet to find our summer housing, which is occupying much of my free time. It is such a chore looking! (sigh)
Gracie has yet to walk, little scardy cat!
2 comments:
We are glad T-man is back too - for you sanity! And we are glad he went, so that you could come stay with us! Grandma says thanks for the pictures too.
Wow, that sounds like quite the experience. Rough for you. We miss you guys. Luci hasn't started crawling yet. Let's have a race to see who gets brave first:)
Post a Comment