For about a month now Letty has been asking me to get her hair cut. I was resistant to this idea. I have only given her trims and love her long hair (although it gets lots of tangles). She and T-man finally persuaded me after she reminded me "it will grow back mom". She was obviously not the one having a problem with this :) So today we went to get a cut! After talking about it she decided to donate her hair to "Locks of Love" (10 inches) in case you don't know, they make wigs for underprivileged children who have lost their hair from medical treatments.
She had the "princess" treatment full with smelly shampoo and a blow dryer.






She is very happy and excited about it. She sat
surprisingly still and earned a sucker. She wanted it to her shoulders but it turned out shorter than than. The hair stylish
apologized for it being shorter, I guess Letty had her head tilted when she made the first cut, oops! She also told us that Letty had the longest and thickest hair of any four year old she has seen, special!
9 comments:
Wow! Please tell Letty that I love her hair cut and I'm so proud of her for giving it beautiful locks to such a good cause. What a wonderful example she is! Hope all is well. :) Miss you!
Awesome! I love the new look Letty. I bet Mommy will come to love it too. What a great experience for Letty to give at such a young age.
oh honey i'm not sure how i feel about this.
She looks adorable how fun:)
Letty's hair is darling. I love the bob cuts myself! We need to hang out again before summer comes along and we all say goodbye :(
Sara
What a sweet, sweet girl you have to think of doing that for someone else! And she looks adorable - and older now with her little bob. How cute!
Letty is SO brave! Good for her! She looks beautiful in her new hair cut too!
Just remember, that her hair will always grow back. She really does have the most beautiful hair I've seen on a child!
She looks beautiful no matter what her hair lenghth and her new hair cut is darling. Funny because Peep & Curly wanted to grow their hair out to be like Letty. =)
Love it. Short hair is cute! I'm trying to talk Lilly into growing her's out though so I'm not sure if I will show her or not:)
Post a Comment