Eating after we went to Monterey Bay Aquarium. Unfortunately our camera died after this so we didn't get many pictures of the ocean. We pulled out the video camera and took a shot or two and then it died. Then I got out my cell phone and captured Gracie with T and oddly enough it died as well. So we obviously didn't plan that well but it was a beautiful day at the ocean.
They had a children's place area at the museum, here Gracie is waiting for the train to come back around.
Letting and Cousin J in the dome
Ice Cream fun!
Thanks Family, it was a wonderful time!!
3 comments:
Yay for visiting family! Looks like lots of fun! I am glad you are settled in NYC! Can't wait to hear more.
Looks like a fun trip! I'm glad you could squeeze in some girl time and let the boys take the kids!
Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment