We're in NYC! Colette watched "Enchanted" again in preparation. T-man loves the scene where the rats, flees, cockroaches and pigeons all gather to clean up the apartment. The scene hit home today as we ventured out today for our big trip to Target in the Bronx. On our way to the subway this lady stops right in front of me. We are face to face and she is a bit frantic about something. I couldn't understand her very well so T-man and I were a little confused about why this lady had accosted us. We look towards where she is pointing and there you have it!! a scraggly, ill-looking Rat! crossing the sidewalk. I didn't get a picture of it, major regret. Letty kept wanting to go back and look at the "sick" rat. What a opening day sighting!

The much anticipated subway ride (Letty couldn't wait!)

The Place! The living room we made into our room.
The girl's room- Letty is sleeping on their love seat.
Dining room/living room/bedroom/office

Long hallway, kitchen at the end
The after dinner trip to riverside park, and found a tot playground. We walked about 4 blocks north to show Letty where Jazelle sings out to the animals from the apartment. (Enchanted)

We have plenty of space in our place. They also left everything open (drawers, closets) so we have enjoyed emptiness. We have been impressed for a NYC place that we don't feel squished. So this is an invitation to come and see us.
2 comments:
Can't wait to see you guys. I'll be there in a week and a half!!! What are your plans for Memorial Day?
YAY! Your adventure has already begun! I feel so excited for you guys!! So much FUN! Your place looks great! What are you excited to go out and do soon? Don't forget to google the Vanity Fair guide to summer for this year. I am sad I didn't get to see you before you left...so keep in touch! (I was planning to stop by the day before we left--but we had a surprise flood--how fun!)
Post a Comment