Sunday, July 5, 2009

Five on the Fifth

Happy Birthday Letty! I can hardly believe you are turning
five!
You are such a fun bundle of joy. You bring energy and light into our family. I love your inquisitive nature and your love of learning. My social girl, you make a friend every where we go even if we are just waiting in a line. I love your enthusiasm and love for others. I cannot imagine my life without my little Letty bug! You are an incredible person who is always teaching me life lessons. I hope you enjoyed your birthday. We love you babe!

Here is a little stroll down memory lane...


12 weeks


1 year

2 Years

3 Years

4 Years


Thanks for being you!

6 comments:

Windybrook Spinner said...

I can't believe she is five already too. She is darling. I want to thank you for your blog. I love knowing what you guys are up to and how you are doing. It means a lot to me.

Unknown said...

We love you too! So sweet. Happy Birthday!

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday Letty! You are such a sweet girl!

chloe said...

A day late...but Happy Birthday Lettie!!!! Sad I was out of town. Hopefully, I'll get to babysit this weekend and I will bearing gifts (or a gift!).

Love,

Chloe

chloe said...

Um...I meant Letty. Ha ha ha.

MHS 2002 said...

Hey...We changed the date we will be watching wicked. We plan on seeing it Tue. july 14th at 7 pm. Would you be able to babysit everett? If not, would you recommend someone to us? You can write back on my blog. Please let me know so we can make plans. Today I hung out with your family at the sand dunes. It was fun to see Jeniel and to meet Mark. They are amazing!