This last week started off by taking the subway to Brooklyn to go to target. It turned out to be a longer trip than anticipated but it was still fun to explore
Tuesday we had a playgroup with church and later Elle came over to play. Lots of good running around time for Letty.
We went out on Wednesday and enjoyed a long walk and ended at a park. We couldn't stay very long since somehow I ended up not putting Gracie's shoes on her. Later Monica and I headed downtown to meet the guys and walk along the esplanade, it was gorgeous and perfect weather. I could totally live in Battery City. We enjoyed some yummy NY pizza and then headed home.
Walking along the esplanade
Thursday we acquired tickets to Shakespeare in the Park and LOVED seeing Twelfth Night. My friend Lori also had tickets that night so it was fun to see her and her cousin there. It was a great show! Chloe so kindly babysat for us which allow us to go in the first place, Thank You!!
Friday we stepped out of our building to see about 15 film trailers. They were shooting Law and Order SVU on our street. It was quite the site complete with a buffet for the crew. Right before we crossed the street to head to the subway we saw Christopher Meloni pull up in his yellow Lamborghini, awesome! I wish I could have stuck around to see the filming process but we needed to catch our train. We headed out of Penn Station via the Long Island Railroad to visit Ken who is T-man's long time friend. It was about a 2 1/2 hour trip. We visited their town of Greenport, cute and quaint. Saturday we enjoyed a beach, the carousel, ice cream, spotting jellyfish, a boat ride, and a yummy steak dinner they made. Sunday we drove in their RV to the Hamtons, wow crazy expensive real estate! They then drove us back to our apt. in the city. It was a fun time! Letty thought it was pretty cool to sleep in their RV and play with their kids. It was also nice to visit a yard to run around in. Thanks Ken and Donna for your hospitality!
Cute Kids!
Ken and T-man
Gracie not enjoying the boat ride so much...she was a little cold.
Letty, T-man, and Ken thought they would brave the waters...yikes! it was chilly.
We found this store in the East Hampton (one too many L's though)
Gorgeous!
In Southampton
3 comments:
Wow! Some adventures you're all having this summer! And the Law and Order shoot! Awesome!
Great pics!
Thanks again! It was great to see you and your adorable daughters. You an amazing mom and I felt comfortable leaving Everett with you.
Wow. You have really taken advantage of being in the city. I'm jealous. I was only there for one weekend, but dream of spending enough time there to do all you have done this summer.
p.s. That is a yellow Corvette, not a Lamborghini.
Post a Comment