Monday, October 12, 2009

From Here to There...

Come the end of next summer we will find ourselves once again in New York. T has taken his job offer with American Express! We will be entering a rotational program so we will be in New York (most likely living in New Jersey) for about 10 months, England for 8 months, and then either back in NY or another location. Fun, Exciting, a little Stressful! We feel really blessed to have a great job opportunity. Come and see us friends and family. Think about how much you will save on lodgings.


Other happenings...

Last week we enjoyed Friday night football. Our very own BYU won against USU. Letty got to come with us since we got a free ticket for her and Gracie enjoyed spending some time with Aunt J (thank you).




A last minute trip to ID was a great time. It happened to be during potato harvest so it was educational as well.

Aunt J and Letty at the piler. You obviously can't tell here but that conveyor belt was moving very fast, and made it hard for me to be up there very long (too dizzy).a huge Idaho spud!

In the potatoe cellar. It felt good to be out of the cold. Idaho thinks it's winter.


Picture a summer home here, breath taking.



Gracie got to go to a pumpkin patch with the spouses association today. Letty was at school. I felt bad going without Letty until I realized how much I did with her by herself, Gracie deserves some undivided time too.



Some Extra Pics:Girl time during Priesthood Session of Conference.


Caught in the act. So cute!!

12 comments:

CL said...

Congratulations you guys!! That is so exciting to have a good job and I'm jealous you'll get to go international! Now you just get to enjoy the year.

The Maddens said...

Tim wasn't playing with dolls, he was accessorizing!

Celeste said...

Congratulations on the job! What an exciting adventure!

Windybrook Spinner said...

Congratulations! That's exciting and so nice to know he has a job.

Chriss said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay congrats to Tim!!!! I love the photo of Tim playing with dolls...adorable!

Renee' P said...

Congratulations on the job!!! New York! What a fun adventure for you guys!
You'll have to let me know where in England you'll be. My family lived there for 6 years!
You will LOVE IT!

Seeing your post about giving Gracie some alone time, makes me think that I need to do that with my kiddos too! It's hard sometimes. Lately, Dom is getting left out :(

Take care,
Renee'

The Darringtons said...

I just have to say that I LOVE your pictures you take. Really you should be a pro. I am so coming to visit you both in New York and England. YIPPEE.

K-Rae said...

Cute pictures! I am sooo excited you guys will be out here next year! Only four hours away and I might actually have a life. Yea!

Elizabeth said...

We are so happy you are coming!!

Jazzy said...

Yay! Congratulations! That is very exciting and I'm sure it brings a sense of relief to have a plan. Oh, yes, I found your blog :)

Julia said...

Congrats on the job, sounds so exciting!

Unknown said...

Oh yay about everything! Free lodging sounds nice... So true that the first child get so much one on one time. Gracie is growing so fast!