Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Happy Birthday Isaac
3... how can it have been three years already? My thoughts this morning are turned to your actual "birth" day, what a joyous time! I wonder now what you would be doing at 3? What you would look like? Would you have curly hair, would it be light? Would you like Letty's favorite noodles or have Gracie's sweet tooth? Would you be really active or have a slower pace? (sigh)... I can't entertain these thoughts too long as it makes me miss you TOO much. We love you Isaac! We think of you often and you are just as much a part of our family as ever. Thank you for giving me strength I didn't know I had and motivating me to try to do my best. We miss you our angel baby, more than I ever thought you could miss someone. We look forward to the day when we will see you again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
So sweet, and so true. I hope that you can enjoy the day, I know that Ben's birthday is very bittersweet for me. You are one amazing woman!
So I shouldn't have been reading this when I was in a meeting at school sitting across from your husband...but I did. So sweet. Thanks for sharing this.
I thought of you this morning when I saw the calendar. You are such an example to me, and I'm so glad that you're my friend.
Happy Birthday Isaac.
We love you all! I'm glad we could chat today! You are a wonderful example to me! Thank you!
You are amazing! What strength and example you are to me. You are the best sister and friend I could ever ask for. It was good to talk to you on the phone.
Thinking of you
I was thinking about Issac and all of you this week as I have been preparing my lesson for Relief Society on gratitude. Love you.
You are a strong woman and have a beautiful family!
I'm so sorry for your loss 3 yrs ago and thank you for sharing the picture and thoughts :)
Happy 3rd bday Issac!
Oh Sharla, I am just now seeing this post. What a tender collection of words. You have endured something so hard, but done it with such poise and tenderness. Wow.
Post a Comment