Happy Birthday Gracie!
Wow, my baby is two! Two, (sigh...) she seems to remind me of this fact daily by her strong will and preferences, especially towards clothes. But on the other hand she is talking so much more and says funny things. For example, all snow is "snowman" and all chocolate is "chocolate milk" I guess two of her favorite things. She loves her sister and they play well together most of the time. Although having her own opinion has created a damper in Letty's style of playing. We love our Gracie! What would we do without her? She is a snuggler and is quick to hug and say sorry. She enjoys wrestling and plopping on people. She LOVES dress-up and getting into mommies make-up. Her favorites are yogurt and treats. Thanks Gracie babe for being you and sharing your light with us. You makes our lives richer.
7 comments:
She is just so pretty!! Happy Birthday Gracie! :)
Oh beautiful neice of mine! Happy Birthday Gracie! I wish I could be there to give her a hug!
Happy Birthday Gracie! I can't believe she's two already!
Today is also Dominic's b-day :) He's 4 yrs old now!
I love that last picture of her. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I love that little girl!
You two have the most beautiful girls. Happy Birthday sweet girl.
Love the pics. Happy Birthday Gracie! I hope you like your gift.
happy birthday gracie!!!! I hope we get to know eachother a bit better when you move eastward :)
Post a Comment