I had been dreading this week. T-man went out of town early Wednesday morning and will return late Sunday night (tonight). I just was not excited to be going solo. T-man used to travel with his old job and I just hated it every time he left.
I just had to write today and share my tender mercies. The whole week has been so much easier than I thought it would be. We have had some fun "girl" times, and they have enjoyed getting to do some special things. As I sat in church today I felt so strongly that the Lord was watching over me and helping me this week. They were super good in church (better than normal). Gracie did have two #2's that needed to be taken care of but other than that smooth sailings. Letty has been extra helpful, and Gracie has been happy. I think so often I look for "BIG" things to happen; and forget that we have countless tender mercies daily that testify that God lives and Jesus Christ is our Savior. I am grateful for the small moments in my life that make my heart swell and renew my strength.
2 comments:
so true.. thanks for sharing and I am glad they are good!
So sweet, and true. Happy Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment