Wednesday, January 13, 2010

unusual behavior

I was working on some things today while Letty was at school and realized that I hadn't heard from Gracie in a while. So I went to investigate what kind of trouble she had gotten into. I discovered her in her crib with paci, blanket and on her way to dream land. She didn't see me so I snuck out and a few minutes later she was fast asleep.

1. This alarmed me that she is climbing into her crib by herself and

2. What almost two year old does that? Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining if she wants to put herself down for naps/ bed whatever I'll take what I can get. I just wish I would have taken a picture of it.

3 comments:

Windybrook Spinner said...

Peep did that a few times. She still does, actually. It's very nice that one of my children knows when to take a break.

Luke and Mel said...

Ellery seems to do that when she is reeaally worn out, or when she's getting sick. Hopefully, she was just tired, and she doesn't climb out of the crib by herself.

Unknown said...

Wow! If only my children did that! Let's hope it lasts.