Sunday, March 29, 2009

This and That

This has been a crazy busy couple of weeks. Thank goodness for Sunday when things are a bit quieter. I have to brag about T-man for a minute, he found out this week that he got accepted as a Sherpa program which means he will be mentoring 1st year MBA students next year. They were selected on seven different criteria and his chance of getting it was 30% due to the high number of applicants. He also got elected to be OB/HR vice president of Alumni Relations. Two highlights for him in the gloom of more assignments due than he has time for.

Poor Gracie is driving us crazy lately, first with a yucky cold/eye infection and second with teething (cutting 5 teeth) I thought I saw a sixth one today! Letty is loving her new do, I think she enjoys not having to sit for so long to get her hair done :)

Pics from the last couple of weeks (mostly for the benefit of Grandmas :)


Boxes are Gracie's Thing right now

Rainbow from the MBA carnival
Having paper fun


Gracie ready to ride?


Malaysian dresses T brought back

Gracie didn't want to sit still

7 comments:

Renee' P said...

COngrats to T-man!
I cannot believe how old Gracie is! Time sure does fly.
I just got my hair cut (8 inches) two days ago. I am loving not having the mess anymore!
Your girls are so precious!
Take care.

The Darringtons said...

What great news for T-man! Way to go. I loved the pictures and thanks for sharing them. I too love Letty's hair. I just wish I could pull off having short hair.
Tons of love!

Windybrook Spinner said...

Good job T-man. Those dresses are beautiful. He's not only an overachiever, he's a good shopper too! Sorry about the teething misery. The cold and eye infection could be related to the teething. It might help if we didn't have a snow storm every other day!

Elizabeth said...

Those are such cute little dresses!

Celeste said...

Love the update!

Julia said...

Cute!!!!!!

Luke and Mel said...

Love the pics. Congrats to your busy husband.